ZAB HAIR EXTENSIONS & BEAUTY SALON
SUE AT WORK - This is how we do it!!
Sue Locke, a rising icon in the hair industry has devoted the last 2 years to achieving excellence in full and partial sew-in hair weaves and extensions. She utilizes the sew-in technique which she mastered when she was 10 years old by using individual tracks to add fullness, length or even color to women of "all ethnicities."Years of experience between Africa & Australia, means I know..and I understand the technique.That's why I stick to traditional methods. Sew in hair extensions!! undetectable hair extensions **NO TAPE, **NO GLUE,
Based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Croydon and the owner of ZAB HAIR AND BEAUTY SALON
Here's what makes Sue services stand out from the rest!
- Provides quality phone and customer service
- Calls are always answered - Missed calls are always returned on same day
- Always start hair services on time
- Private one on one service
- Stylist does not interrupt client's service for eating or other personal matters
- Does not over book or have client waiting
- Really listens to your ideas and encourages you to make an appointment for a style consultation.
- She makes sure your style is one that you can maintain at home on a daily basis if needed.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
♥●○•Thats me at work with a real Model in our Salon•○●♥
18 INCH BLACK EXTENSIONS
For more volume, as well as added length, try the traditional braided extension method. With sewn hair extensions, you get the utmost in versatility, body and length, while nourishing and protecting your own real hair. This method of hair extensions requires more time for application, up to 2 hours.
Massive Benefits of Using the sew in system techniques 100% damage FREE making it safe for any hair type. No heat, No glue, No mess, No damage to your natural hair! Quick and easily applied in less then 2 hours! Quickly and easily removed in as little as 1/2 hour! They lay flat against your clients scalp so there is no detection or lumpiness. 100% natural looking technique is great for texture, fullness and length leaving you with fantastic looking hair! Great for highlights or low lights.
We stock Between 16 to 30 inches!!
A consultation will be needed to ensure you get a great result and that your hair extensions look natural.
♥●○•These are real Models in our Salon•○●♥
ADD A BIT OF COLOUR
What is balayage?
Real models in our Salon playing around with colour, why dont you try us and see what we can do. You dont have to colour your hair just put a different colour extensions and youve got the look.
Balayage is a French colouring technique that was developed in the 1970s. It’s a freehand technique where the colour is applied by hand rather than using the traditional foiling or cap highlighting techniques. Balayage can be used in even the shortest pixie crop however the best results is in hair below the shoulders.
Q: Is Balayage just for blondes? What kind of effect can balayage highlights offer Brunettes?
A: Balayage is a technique, not a color or a shade. When using this technique, a client can have bright blond highlights or she can have subtle, tone-on-tone highlights and any colour (reds etc). It all depends on the look she is trying to achieve. Balayage imparts soft dimensions to the hair without turning someone into a blonde per say. Highlights placed in the right area can really compliment the face and brighten appearances.
♥●○•These are real Models in our Salon•○●♥
CUSTOM MADE CLIP IN EXTENSIONS
CLIP IN EXTENSIONS AT ZAB HAIR EXTENSIONS & BEAUTY
♥•°•Clip In Extensions Custom Made •°•♥
EVER TRIED CLIP IN EXTENSIONS?? Length, volume, color, and styling options are amongst the reasons women choose to wear extensions. Most ladies use clip-in extensions primarily for volume. You can make your own using the hair of your choice by following the steps below—trust me, it’s super easy !Or else just come down and let us do all the work for you!!
• You can PURCHASE the hair from ZAB SALON in the length/texture/color you are going for.
• Section off the area of your hair where you want the extensions, and measure.
• Cut the hair extensions to suit your measurements.
Attach hair Clips – we stock them at ZAB SALON, They come in different colors, so purchase the color suitable for your hair.
• The length of your track will determine how many hair clips will go on it.
• Sew into the holes of the hair clips making sure the part that snaps open is facing the right direction (where your real hair will go).